Wiston House, a 16th century country house in a secluded location, provides the environment to focus on your business without the distractions of the office. From day meetings, academic seminars and conferences to training courses, workshops and teambuilding events, we have the flexibility and in-house services to accommodate your corporate and business requirements. Our retreat location offers plenty of light and space, gardens and terraces with good transport links to London and London Airports.
Our dedicated technical support team and brigade of chefs are on hand to cater for your requirements, providing a bespoke and high level of service. Complimentary wifi along with full business centre services, including a range of on-site equipment, are included.
With 48 bedrooms offering comfort and space for longer residential meeting and corporate functions, our on-site accommodation and use of 15 acres of garden, allows you to make the House your own. We also have ample free parking.
A variety of beautifully furnished meeting rooms laid out to meet your specification are available within the House and our events team take care of the essentials, from initial event planning through to coordination and successful completion. A dedicated event coordinator will greet you on arrival and take care of your requirements throughout your stay.
Exclusive use is available upon request.
What is included
All meetings and conferences include:
- Secure premises with 24 hour security
- Hire of main meeting room
- Exclusive use option of the House and gardens *
- Car parking
- AV equipment: LCD projector, video screen, flipchart pads and pens
- Conference folders with paper, pencils, Wiston House still and sparkling water and wrapped sweets
- Dedicated Event Manager to coordinate all in-house arrangements
- In-house chefs dedicated to your event
- In-house technical support team to assist you during your stay
- 15 acres of gardens including tennis courts, croquet lawn, Italian maze and kitchen garden
*Details on request
- Wifi in the House and bedrooms
- Windows laptop station x 2
- Windows laptop
- Wired microphones (swan neck) on conference tables, with on/off talk buttons
- 40” and 50” monitors and wall mounted projector display at the click of a button
- Wireless connections to audio, giving full audio output via PA speakers
- Wireless microphones (handheld)
- Wireless lapel microphones
- Spider phone *
- Video conferencing facilities *
* These activities may incur additional costs
- Tennis courts
- Croquet lawn
- Walking and running trails
- Guided walk around Wiston House’s garden *
- Guided tours by a local historian of Wiston House and artwork dating back to the 16th Century *
- Archery *
- Guided walks in the South Downs National Park *
* These activities may incur additional costs
Wiston House is the place to come for all occasions. The ambience, food, surroundings and staff all combine to make it a truly memorable experience, whether it is a corporate event such as hospitality, AGMs, gala dinners and parties, or a private celebration for an anniversary or christening.
Conference meals are taken in the Great Hall, which forms the heart of the ancient Manor House, with its double hammer-beam ceiling; a truly impressive place to dine. A variety of table layouts can be arranged for up to 110 guests. If you are looking for a smaller gathering, the Library and Common Room can also be used for dining, for groups of up to 26.
We can provide a range of dining including:
- Evenings with a formal table set up, lectern for after dinner speakers
- Drinks reception with seasonal canapés and a glass of wine or prosecco
- The Orangery and landscaped gardens are a perfect setting for our informal barbecue menu
Menus change daily to reflect the fresh, local produce available from our suppliers and we undertake to use the freshest ingredients, using low sodium and fat contents and the healthiest cooking processes wherever possible. We cater to meet all cultural, religious and dietary requirements.
A full extensive menu and wine list are available on request.
Our bedrooms provide the perfect environment. We have 48 bedrooms, 20 of which are in the main House and each is individually furnished and decorated. Each bedroom is unique in its own right and bedrooms have fabulous views across Wiston Park.
The remaining 28 bedrooms are in converted cottages and other buildings located near the main House, a number of which are fitted with air-conditioning units for additional comfort.
For ease of access, our car parks are close to each of the outer buildings and all the bedrooms can be reached easily from the main House.
- Ensuite facilities (with bath and/or shower)
- Flat screen TVs with digital and radio channels
- Direct dial telephone
- Convenient work/study area
- Tea and coffee making facilities (with Fairtrade products)
- Iron and ironing board
- Personal safe
All bedrooms are designated no-smoking.
Accessible bedroom is available.